WELCOME TO ENT NORTH EAST
What is an ENT specialist?
- An ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialist is a physician who specialises in the medical treatment of the ears, nose, throat and related structures of the head and neck. An ENT specialist’s expertise is in managing diseases of the ears, nose and nasal passage sinuses, larynx (voice box), oral cavity and upper pharynx (mouth and throat), as well as structures of the neck and face.
- Ear wax clearance – Microsuction of the ear
- Myringoplasty (repair of the ear drum)
- Cholesteatoma surgery
- Surgery for infections of the ear
- Middle ear disease and surgery
- Ossiculoplasty (reconstruction of hearing bones)
- Otosclerosis/Stapedectomy Surgery
- Rhinoplasty/Nose surgery
- Sinus procedures inc. endoscopic sinus surgery
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Parotid gland surgery
- Tonsilitis and tonsil surgery
- Evaluation and Surgery For Snoring
- Consultant ENT Specialist.
- One of the UK’s most experienced and respected ENT specialists.
- Appointed in 2004, he is the lead clinician for the children’s hearing service in the region.
Mr Banerjee is one of the UK’s most experienced and respected ENT Specialists, his private practice is based at the Nuffield Health Tees Hospital; a friendly, highly equipped hospital on the outskirts of Stockton-On-Tees.
Meet The Surgeon
Mr Banerjee is the ENT surgeon to Middlesbrough Football Team!
He knew what it was immediately and started me on a course of treatment and dietary restrictions.
6 weeks later I have no more irritation and am sleeping well again.
Thank you so much.
It is really good to consult an expert.
At the end of August 2017, I suddenly developed a very distracting, intermittent clicking in my right ear. It was initially thought to be Eustachian Tube Dysfunction which should clear up over a few weeks. However, after 8 weeks it had become even worse and I was told I would need to see a Consultant. On the NHS it would be several weeks before I could get an appointment and, as the irritation was so bad, I asked if I could go private. (more…)
I saw Mr Banerjee regarding breathing problems through my nose and soreness, immediately I felt at ease with his friendly down to earth manner. He listened engagingly at my issues I was having, and proposed a solution of Septoplasty surgery. Sounded a bit scary, but after Mr Banerjee explained the procedure and my recovery, I was happy to comply, as I knew I was in professional safe hands. (more…)
“I saw Mr Banerjee after suffering for a number of months with a debilitating balance issue which my GP had diagnosed as Menieres Disease.
Mr Banerjee swiftly identified the issue as Vestibular Dysfunction and I undertook a balance rehabilitation programme. In a matter of months I am practically fully recovered and the physical and significant psychological effects of the condition are behind me. I am delighted to be able to return to my active lifestyle.”